This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
2. CONTACTTrade name: 0800 DON ROUCH
3. KEY PRINCIPLESWe have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
• Legality We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
• Data minimization We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• Limitation of Purpose We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
• Accuracy We will keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
• Data Security : We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or loss accidental or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
• Access and Rectification : We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
• Conservation : We keep your personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• International transfers : when it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected.
• Third Parties : Access to and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
• Direct Marketing and cookies : We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAThe types of data that can be requested and processed are:
• Identifying data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
• Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
• Sending of communications.
5. LEGITIMACYIn accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
• You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
• By legal requirement.
• Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a customer.
• Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATAThe data may be communicated to companies related to 0800 DON ROUCH . for the provision of the various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS• Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
• Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
• Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
• Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
• Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
• Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATIONThe requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail, in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and the company can modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.